|2014-2015 Tuition |
Day Tuition (Grades 8–12)
Lunch is included.
Boarding Tuition (Grades 8–12)
Indian Springs School will not offer 5 Day Boarding for the 2012-2013 School Year. All boarding students will be able to stay 7 days of week.
7-Day Alabama Boarding Tuition
Student’s main residence is in Alabama. Proof of residence may be required.
7-Day Domestic Boarding Tuition
Student’s main residence is in the United States or territory other than Alabama. Proof of residence may be required.
7-Day International Boarding Tuition
Student’s main residence is outside of the United States or territories. Proof of residence may be required.
Payment plans and financial aid are available. In a typical year, Indian Springs School awards more than $1 million in financial aid. The school also offers endowed scholarships based on merit and financial need.
Indian Springs does not have many additional fees associated with attending the school. The following fees and expenses should be expected during the school year:
- Security Fee — $250 New for 2013-2014
- Books — $350 to $850
- Copies — $0.10 each for black & white
- Art Supplies — $30 to $40
- Yearbook (optional) — approximately $70
- Health / Accident Insurance - 10 month $1,895 (required for all international students)
Choir members incur the following fees:
- Uniform — $60
- Spring Choir Trip — $550 divided between two billing periods
Day Student Expenses
Meals (lunch is included with tuition)
- Breakfast — $4.00 Breakfast Plan - $455.00
- Dinner — $6.00 Dinner Plan - $685.00
- Saturday Brunch — $5.00 All Meals Plan - $1,000.00
- Sunday Brunch — $5.00
- Round-trip — $150 per month
- One-way — $80 per month
- Occasional — $6 per trip